Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pocket e-Sword

Pocket e-Sword is a free Bible reader application for Windows Mobile and Pocket PC devices. In addition to the e-Sword application, there are several free Bible translations and Bible study tools which you can load onto your device for use with the e-Sword program. Newer Bible versions and more advanced study tools can also be purchased from the e-Sword site--there are more than 100 texts for e-Sword available in multiple languages.
I was already familiar with the Windows version of e-Sword when I got my Pocket PC, so when I began looking for a Bible program for my HTC Touch, e-Sword was the first one I tried. It's a little bit slow, but works fine in my HTC Touch.
There is another free bible reader called "Olivetree", that I didn't tested yet.

==DOWNLOAD==
www.e-sword.net/pocketpc

No comments:

Post a Comment